Business Analysis Training
(Our Business Analysis Training is also open to our Interns and Volunteers at subsidized rates)
A 5-week hands on Business Analysis Training.
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Methodologies – Waterfall & Agile
- Business Analyst Activities in All Phases of a Project Life Cycle
- Deliverables Produced During a Project Life Cycle
- Change Management
After the successful completion of this training, participants will be able to perform the following tasks as a Business Analyst in Organizations across different sectors such as Banking, Retail, Health Care, etc.
- Analyze business issues and identify solutions that meet business goals and budget.
- Requirement elicitation (including brainstorming, interviews, document analysis, observation, workshops).
- Requirement analysis, management and documentation.
- Develop and translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Analyze application/business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen/destination.
- Create Information Architecture and Process Mapping.
- Negotiate and communicate priority for new features and capabilities.
- Collaborate with clients, developers, and QA to coordinate the completion of projects to specification and on time.
- Manage test plans and QA processes (be the source of truth for requirements) – Work with the QA department testing projects as required including documentation of Test Strategies, Test Cases and Test Results.
- Help identify scope creeps and offer efficient alternatives.
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data to determine potential solutions from a technical and business perspective.
- Provide support to the Development team when required to ensure project requirements are clear and development quality is increased.
- Manage the requirements walk-through with Development prior to commencement of coding. Understanding technical designs and business specifications.
- Manage the requirements walk-through with QA prior to commencement of testing.
- Participate in System Requirements Document (SRD) document walkthroughs with clients. Respond to comments from clients, as well as, updating System Requirement Documents (SRD) based on comments, where applicable.
- Participate in on-site client project meetings, as required.
Other Training & Coaching Programs:
Interested in learning more about the BWPW Training and Coaching Services? Click Here to Schedule a Complimentary 30-minute Consultation with a member of our Community.